This patch contains silicone gel which is known to effectively heal scars and keloids. Peel the patch off and stick it to the affected area for 4 to 8 hours initially, then gradually increase application to 24 hours straight. Within 2 to 4 months, the scar’s appearance will either visibly decrease or will be completely gone! Try this today!!!
- Color: Transparent
- Material: Silicone
- Size: 12cm x 3.5cm
- Thickness: 2mm
- Store in a cool dry place
- Wash hands before use
- Gently clean the scar and surrounding tissue, rinse in clean warm water and thoroughly dry
- Take out silicone gel sheet
- Cut Silicone gel sheet to required size, covering scar and a small overlap over the surrounding skin
- Remove release film from silicone gel sheet. Keep the film for placing back onto gel sheet when not in use
- Apply Silicone gel sheet to scar without stretching. If necessary, a light bandage or adhesive tape will assist in keeping it in place.
- When not in use, wash Silicone gel sheet twice daily with mild soap and rinse in clean warm water. The sheet can be used for 2-4 weeks.
- DO NOT USE ON OPEN WOUNDS
- External application only
- Avoid if allergic to silicone rubber
- If you have sensitive skin, test initially on the scar for a few hours, in case of a skin reaction
- It is recommended to be changed once a month.
Package Included: 1 x Silicone Gel Scar Sheet